Wednesday, August 25, 2010


This month I had Sheila Tajima's journal for The Flying Moleskins project. Sheila's theme is "Things You Love". Well, aside from the "Four F's"..Faith, Family, Friends and Freedom, there's about 17 kazillion other things....like my pups, Pokey and Taco Belle and a hot shower and a comfortable pair of tennis shoes, and..... I could go on and on. But I settled for a T-Bone, super stuffed baked potato and a cold beer. So there.

Last month's challenge on Windows to the Words was frogs. I just realized I never posted them, so here they are. There were some very nice other submissions of the little slimers, and you can view them by clicking HERE
Also, this month (Until Labor Day), the Pooch Portrait Exchange is featured, with some delightful works.
It has been so-o-o-o hot, that I haven't h
ad a lot of energy left over to blog much.....waiting for that first cool spell. But I haven't been alone in my sweltering. Below are how a few local pooches coped with the heat........ Cya down the road....James

6 comments:

  1. That cold beer certainly looks good James! And that steak might even tempt me!! Have missed your blogging and glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made me crave steak and baked potatoes, James. And that last photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so darn prolific, James. Great take on the 'Favorites' theme. Amazing spotted frog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've missed your more frequent blogs, but realize that you are a BUSY man and battling the heat really saps your energy. Stay well and keep up the nice paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work in Sheila's journal, James. I really enjoy getting to see your work "hot off the press." Speaking of hot, hope things have cooled off a bit down your way. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the top piece, you have a great style James. Entertaining blog too, I'll def be popping back to see future posts!

    ReplyDelete