Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday is for Fun


I'm new to this blog stuff, so I'm probably doing what I shouldn't and not doing what I should. I post paintings Monday thru Friday. Sunday I walk in the woods or barbecue or visit or some other useless, worthwhile thing. But every Saturday, I'm gonna post a funny photo here that I ripped off some website. I'll always add a few comments, cause "Blabberfingers" can't keep quiet for a second. I'm never obscene or vulgar, but sometimes I'm a teeny tad naughty. I'll try to behave and keep my halo (yeah, right) on straight.
I mentioned walking in the woods. Now, all my life I've heard this saying about bears when something is said with an amount of certainty. First time I heard this old saying, I was only about 5 years old. I asked my father what it meant. He just patted me on the head and told me to go play in the street. Well, in all my trips to the woods, I never could confirm my suspicions about that old saying. This morning I ran across the photo I posted above. Whew. Man, oh, Man. What a relief. Kudos to the amazing photographer who got this shot and finally settled this mystery once and for all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jim! What a fun blog! my first time ever to be on one. You are as good at writing stories as painting them. And having been to visit you in CR, I can visualize much of what you are saying. I'll be back....
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete