Friday, January 23, 2009

UH OH...Somebody's in a Bad Mood


It's Saturday!!! Funny Picture Time. You know, I don't know why, but I thought of Karin Jurick doing her posting of DSFDF submissions when I saw this photo. Maybe just my weird imagination, but I know she must put up with a lot of frustration. I remember one week I sent her 3 E-Mails for my submission. The first one I forgot to attach the picture. The second one I apologized for not attaching the picture and forgot to attach the picture. But...the third time, I nailed it.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your warped sense of humor. And your funny pictures. Yeah, I too wonder how Karin puts up with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Karin puts up with all of us...Hmmm. It's probably just a rumor, but Wal-Mart had a sale last year on bottled patience. Heard she bought out the store.

    ReplyDelete